You can now link your checking account and your selected PIN with your
Parker’s PumpPerks card so you can pay for gas and merchandise at Parker's locations. It's safer than a credit card and works like your bank debit card.
It's the convenient way to pay and SAVE on all your fuel purchases at Parker’s.
How does Parker’s PumpPerks work?
- It works by linking your bank account to your PumpPerks Card. This is done through a secure online enrollment page.
- Your PumpPerks Card will function like an electronic check, similar to a debit card.
- Each time you use your card, you’ll receive an email detailing the itemized transactions.
- This is not a credit card. Enrolling does not affect your credit history.
- There is never a hold placed on your account.
- Requirements are: a PumpPerks Card, a U.S. checking account, an active email address and you must be at least 18 years old.
- You receive savings on every fuel purchase at Parkers. Watch the pump INSTANTLY rollback the price!
- Your PumpPerks Card is welcomed at ALL Parker’s Stores, including Savannah area locations!